Re: Kills Linux hdd's?

On Friday 31 May 2002 06:59 pm, Frank Brodbeck wrote:
> I really do like my PC. And I never hit but sometimes hug her :)
>
> Later on I will go and check my box power supply.

you haven't been using the same power supply on all of those different
machines, so i seriously doubt that the system power supply is at fault.

you might want to check with your neighbors to find out if there's a radio
transmitter in or near the building, and to find out if anyone else has
experienced anything similar; that is, assuming you've always been at that
location throughout the history of the equipment failure. also check for cell
phone antennas in the immediate surrounding area.

ben