Re: Debian take on UnitedLinux?

On Friday 31 May 2002 02:52 pm, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:

> On Friday 31 May 2002 12:59 pm, ben wrote:
> > On Friday 31 May 2002 12:29 pm, Quenten Griffith wrote:
> > > And what exactly is LSB?
> >
> > [snip]

> > you see those linky type things? they're actually addresses you can go to
> > on the web. you know what the web is, don't you?
> >
> > jeez, dude, does your mommy move the mouse for you?
> >
> > ben
>
> Ben, who pissed on your attitude today?   :|

i guess it was me. it was a kind of pissy reaction, huh? i should have gone
karsten-style, where it takes ten minutes after you've read the post to
realize that along with the helpful information, you have, as pollywog says,
been taken to the woodshed. sorry, quenten. i'll try to be more eloquent in
the future.

ben