Re: ORBit help

As much as I hate to promote pay-for software however http://www.engroom.com/ has a very good c/c++/java/PERL corba orb.

It will produce client and server stubs in any/all of these languages. I worked as sysadmin/developer for a company that used this package.

you can download it for free and I think you only have to pay for it if you use it for "comercial" purpaces... (don't quote me on that) I exclusively used the perl section and another person used the java and c++ side.

Hope this helps and doesn't run you broke!
Loren