Re: ORBit help

On 2002.05.31 03:08 David Wright wrote:

Thanks for your tips. I'm afraid that, given that I know not a single line of Phyton, that's not the way to go for me. I'm a C/C++/Perl guy, and while a nice CORBE client Perl module exists, there doesn't appear to be a CORBA server Perl module.

Have you taken a look at CORBA::ORBit? I've used in the past, in conjunction with GNOME::Gnorba (back when gnorba was the preferred interface) to control Gnumeric and it compares favorably to controlling Excel via Win32::OLE.

Ian