Re: Quick question on controllers

I personally like the 3ware cards. I've had stability problems with
certain cards that promised (*cough*) to do better. I just installed four
pair of 3ware's 7850's in four machines and they work great. Plus, if you
go with the 7410 and later decide you do want RAID, you're all set to
go. Keep in mind that RAID 5 on the 7410 will be s-l-o-w. Instead you
would want the 7450.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.