Re: Q: How to find people with Debian skills

Just ask the recruiter to click on the following link:

http://www.google.com/search?q=resume+debian+experience

that search finds 7460 results at Google, many of them resumes of people with debian experience.

You can add extra keywords for things like skills, and include city names or postal codes if you want to recruit only in a limited region. For example,

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=resume+debian+experience+c%2B%2B+04854&btnG=Google+Search

Finds my resume, thereby demonstrating I'm the only Debian C++ programmer in the town of Owl's Head, Maine.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com/