Auto-update .twmrc?

I think the answer is "you can't", but I'll ask anyway:

Is there any way to auto-update .twmrc when new software's installed?

I think the answer is "no" because twm doesn't implement an *include*
directive for .twmrc. I don't want to switch window managers: this is a
memory constrained system and twm seems to be a nice compromise between
functions and memory.

The debian menu documentation describes customization of menus when the
window manager implements an *include* directive.

--
microsoft free by 2003