Re: Making /home not accessible by outsiders

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 05:38:29AM -0400, ThanhVu Nguyen wrote:
> default).  Now I changed my mind, because even /root is readable by
> others ...

I just wonder what kind of infromatiosn does you have in /root that is
secret and has any value in hiding. I only have som standard .profile,
.ssh/known_hosts, but they raily gets touched. (All root work is done
with su.) The secret stuff is in /home/balp/private/.

/ Balp
--
      o_   Anders Arnholm,               HiQ - Consultant
 o/  /\    anders@arnholm.nu             Phone  : +46-703-160969