APM

Hi,

I have just recompiled a new kernel, version 2.5.18; I use the same
settings for APM, as it were. Problem is, now my ATX motherboard wouldn't
completely shutdown after the shutdown command being issued. I hear the
same clicking of the power relay during the poweroff, but the power light
(LED) would remain on; after that, the reset button would start the
computer when pressed. It seems that the machine is going sleeping after
the shutdown command. Has any of you encounterd something like this?

Oki