Re: Q: How to find people with Debian skills

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 05:42:06PM -0700, ben wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 May 2002 05:09 pm, Harvey Kelly wrote:
> > >
> > > no objection from me. feel free.
> > >
> > > put another way, any debian user who doesn't monitor this list wouldn't
> > > be worth hiring.
> > >
> > > ben
> >
> > Yeah, but I don't wanna be receiving this kinda post on a regular basis.
> > This is a Debian list for chrissakes, go to a Jobcentre (I have no idea
> > idea what they call them in the States) if you want to hire someone.
> >

> yeah, this is a debian list and the guy is looking to hire people with debian
> skills, so what exactly is your point, harvey?

Well, I may be wrong.  And I'm not being be sarcastic :-) but I thought
debian-user is about debian using???  I know, I know.  Maybe I've
subscribed to too many lists where commercial posts have appeared.  I
didn't expect this from Debian though.

And my name starts with a capital letter.

Harvey