Re: Loadlin alternatives

On 29 May 2002, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 11:07:18AM +0200, DSC Siltec wrote:
> > Well, it looks like Loadlin and Woody will not be compatible for some
> > time [I hate to say not ever...  but I  wonder...]
>
> Out of interest, what's the problem? (Did I miss a thread?)
>
> --
> Colin Watson                                  [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]

Funny - it's still working here, with Woody and kernel 2.4.18. I keep
DOS around largely because it allows me to boot easily into Linux
without messing around with Lilo and without hassles regarding different
kernel versions.

AC

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux GNU/Debian (Windows-free zone)
For electronic books on the Assassins and on homeopathy, skeptical

Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our
obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come
from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. [Carl Sagan]