Re: ATI Radeon 7000

YES!!!

Thanks very much. When I got the debian packages working I found out that I
have a Radeon 8500. It is working well enough. The gnome-terminal seg-faults,
but I think that's because it's still the xf86 4.1 version. Does anyone know
where there's a 4.2 gnome-terminal package? (or am I hoping for too much?)

Again, thanks for the links.

Art Edwards