Re: Wordperfect 8 on Woody? libXpm-problem

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 16:01, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> > Is the problem perhaps that libXpm.so.4.11 is not the correct version
> > for WordPerfect?
>
> You probably need to install the libc5 version of libXpm.  Same version
> number, but located in the directory /usr/lib/libc5-compat.  It can be
> found in the package xpm4.7, located in the "oldlibs" section of Debian
> distributions.
>
> (eagerly awaiting the day when OpenOffice has a WordPerfect conversion
> filter...)

>From what I hear, A WP filter is one of the extras in SO60.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net     |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81 |
| "I have created a government of whirled peas..."        |
|   Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 12-May-2002,                   |
!   CNN, Larry King Live                                  |