Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraph flows in mozilla?])

> Oh boy, here comes a flame war...
>
> <opinion source="what I've tasted">
> The Irish, without a shadow of a doubt, make the best beer in the
> world.  They are just damn good at it.  After them, and I am trying to
> be impartial here, we Australians do a damn good beer.  It's not
> exotic, it doesn't have bits floating in it, it's just cold, clean,
> smooth and refreshing.  Next, the Germans are very capable beer
> makers.  After that the whole world really goes to hell, with the
> French-speakers only not coming last because the Americans do.  As a
> certain comedy team pointed out, it's like making love in a canoe...
> </opinion>

Can you give me an example of good Aussie beer that might be available
in the US.  The only one I can think of is Fosters, I wasn't overly
impressed with it (as in I will drink one, but I won't buy one).

You're right about American beers, especially the three largest
brewers.  Are we the only ones that produce a light beer?