Re: Debian on floppy

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 13:12:00 -0400, Wyandt, Marlena wrote:
> I'm looking to get Debian/Linux "potato" on floppy. Any idea where I can
> find that?

At ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/ you can
find floppy images for potato's base system. The actual distribution itself
is too large to make distribution as floppies worthwhile.

HTH,
Ray
--
Pinky, Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?
I think so Brain, but if we give peas a chance, won't the lima beans feel