Re: Recommended tape backup software

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 02:49:47PM -0500, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> I (for one) am very interested to hear what about
> people experiences, recommendations (or lack thereof) concerning tape
> backup software.

As you may have guessed from my earlier post to the thread, I swear
by amanda.  (And, since then, I've doublechecked:  You are definitely
able to run amanda with no holding disk, but it takes a lot longer
because you can only dump one fs to tape at a time vs. being able to
dump multiple fses to disk in parallel.)

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss