Re: Serious "Bug" in most major Linux distros.

on Tue, May 21, 2002, Petro (petro@auctionwatch.com) wrote:

>     All I'm asking for at this point is something that the rest of the
>     Unix World has done forever, a statically linked /sbin/sh for roots
>     use.
>
>     Is this the first time someone has brought this up?

Puhleaze:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=debian+statically+linked+root+shell

    Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay
    any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's
    doing it that way."
     -- Andrew Grygus  http://www.aaxnet.com/