Re: Print font in mozilla

on Mon, May 20, 2002, Mike Fontenot (mlfasf@attbi.com) wrote:

> Anyone know where the "system" css file(s) for mozilla are?
>
> E.g., is there a "system" css file somewhere that a
> userContent.css file in ~/.mozilla/default/Chrome will
> override?
>
> If I can find such a file, seems like it would show me
> what all the possible things I can do in my userContent.css
> file are.
>
> If not, is there some documentation somewhere that shows
> all the possibilities for a userContent.css file?

Wish I could help on this, but I can't.  One of the reasons I documented
my userContent.css to the extent that I did was because *** NONE *** of
this stuff seems to be written down.

I eventually bitched about this on one of the Mozilla forums/lists long
enough to get some half-hearted pointers to stuff.  There's extensive
docs of all sorts of stuff, but pointers to specifics are sorely
lacking, and organized like crap where they exist.

This is becoming a problem as my stylesheet is no longer rendering
monospace fornts in textarea boxes on one of my Galeon installations.

Peace.

   LNX-BBC:  Bootable GNU/Linux -- Don't leave /home without it.
     http://www.lnx-bbc.org/