Connectix Virtual PC and the Tulip driver.

Hello
I am trying to run Potato on my Win98se machine using Connectix Virtual PC and everything is working even X with one major exception. My network connection is not.

Virtual PC uses emulated hardware.
s3 trio 32/64 4m video
sb16 sound
DEC 21041 network card (supposedly at IRQ 1 but connectix says that it is PNP and has to use DHCP to get its address) my install says it is at addr 0108 and irq 11 but I still can not ping any addresses.
It seems as if Connectix refers to Linux as RedHat and they site using the autoprobe to configure the driver.

Do I need to force my install to use IRQ 1 and if so how the heck do I do that?..LOL
Or am I using the wrong driver i.e. use the old_tulip?

Anyone else run into this?

Thanks
Dave

dbatey@speedex.net