Re: Not able to connect to nvidia.com

also sprach Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch> [2002.05.21.2228 +0200]:
> > This is caused by having Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN)
> > enabled.
> >
> > You can disable it using:
> >
> > echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn
> >
> > Andrew.
>
> Whats that? ECN?

do you know about google.com?
  http://www.google.com/search?q=Explicit%20Congestion%20Notification

just wondering. i know it's damn easy to ask *all* questions to
debian-user, they even get answered... but we shan't forget how to
research ourselves...

"to have the reputation of possessing the most perfect social tact,
 talk to every woman as if you loved her,
 and to every man as if he bored you."
                                                        -- oscar wilde