Re: latex->xpdf

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 11:16:47AM +0930, Tom Cook wrote:
> Thanks to all who responded.  pdflatex is a tool which someone told me
> about, but which I couldn't find (I was looking for latexpdf or
> latex2pdf or something of the like, since that is the way all the

It is probably already installed on your system if you installed
tetex.

Just type "pdflatex source" instead of "latex source" for source.tex
and see what happens.

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel
      before the LORD our maker."          Psalms 95:6