Re: woody installation problem

Ditto. I have consistently encountered this error with the 20020416
netinst image for the last week or so. At first, I thought it was a bad
installer. However, I also get the error "Malformed Release" when using
the 20020215 netinst image which had been working just fine previously.
This is when using either http.us.debian.org or a local mirror. So far,
it's been a head scratcher. Is the dists/woody/Release file really
malformed (that's the one it chokes on)? Beats me. All of my machines
continue to perform apt-get update/upgrade/install just fine. I just can't
build new ones right now. I haven't really dug into the issue, so I don't
have anything helpful to contribute.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.