Re: Problems: mutt to Outlook (Express)

I have had my suspicions about the existence of some such thing, but
being no expert on M$ (I was an OS/2 user before Linux), I have not
been sure where to look.  I shall go looking for it (my kids' machine
will run Win98 for up to an hour before it GPFs). :-)

Thank you, sir

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.