Re: Problems: mutt to Outlook (Express)

I think that the presence of Exchange has some influence here.  It certainly is not in use in the other cases.

Well, this does help to narrow the inquiry.  A little more digging reveals that the culprit versions of OE and Outlook are apparently R1  (5.00.2615.200, and 9.0.2416, respectively).  Quasi-beta software. :-(

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.
From Roberts Creek on B.C.'s incomparable Sunshine Coast