From: Joe Biron [mailto:joe@josephbiron.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 6:10 AM
To: 'Anand S'
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: potato or woody or testing or arrgghghg

Uh boy.  So how to I rectify this?  I do have several packages that are
not installing correctly, such as libgnomeprint-data and other packages
that are in its depends tree.

Should I remove the Ximian sources from my sources.list and then
"apt-get remove" each gnome package?  If I do a dist-upgrade after that,
will I get the Woody-compatible gnome?

Thanks,
Joe