Re: From latex to context

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 01:01:19PM +0000, Vittorio wrote:
> I've been using latex for some months. Now I'd like to start using
> Context which is included in the tetex packages but as far as I can
> grasp is not ready-for-use.

as root run `texconfig' and choose `formats'.  This willput you in
your default editor, next thing to do is to uncomment the appropriate
`cont-xx' lines, save the file, quit the editor and pray the format
files are present.  I'm running woody, and for some reason the format
isn't located, it's there alright though.

--
groetjes, carel