[Fwd: problems with pon]

Of course, it's also possible that Your're Not Connected In The First Place! Which I would have noticed had I read the log more closely...

Can you connect using a modem program? I used seyon to see the initial dialog. That may provide some clues.

Hi!

at home I am runnin woody, and use pon to connect to my ISP. Now I have a
problem: I cannot connect to my ISP. Something is going worng when the
connection is established, but I don't know what. The problem is the same if I
use PAP or CHAT to talk to the ISP. Now the funny thing: If I use Windows
(with the same telephone line) the connection goes fine.

Any help will be very welcome!!

TIA
--
microsoft free by 2003