Re: Woody Release questions...

begin  Vineet Kumar  quotation:

> Many people have been asking how to just stick
> with woody: they want to run a stable release but have been running
> woody because potato grew so many cobwebs.

The Mixed Metaphor Police would like to inform you that cobwebs do not
grow. Potato may have grown moss (or, more appropriately, mold).

To the point, however, I would think the simplest way to stick with
Woody as it moves from testing to stable would be for your apt.sources
to reference it as "woody" rather than as "testing". This way, you
always run the latest woody packages, and whether woody is "testing" or
"stable" is irrelevant. Or am I missing some crucial aspect of this
question that makes the answer more complex than that?

Craig