Re: Increasing font size in mozilla

on Wed, May 08, 2002, Mike Fontenot (mlfasf@attbi.com) wrote:

> Has anyone succeeded in getting significantly larger font sizes in
> (potato's) mozilla?

I'd strongly recommend Sid/Woody's Galeon.

> I've looked at the "customizing.html" document referred to in the FAQ,
> and haven't been able to make sense of that advice.
> For example, they refer to ".css files in Mozilla's chrome
> directories...", and I haven't been able to figure out what they're
> talking about.
>
> Also, they say that "the user can override them with two files, called
> userContent.css and userChrome.css.  Put them in the chrome
> subdirectory underneath the user's profile directory."

Try this:

    http://kmself.netcom.com/Download/userContent.css

Test pages w/ & w/o the CSS:

    http://kmself.netcom.com/Download/test.html
    http://kmself.netcom.com/Download/test-css.html

Peace.

   How to unwedge / disable your X display manager login:
     http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Linux/FAQs/xdm-disable.html