Re: Don't install lvm2!

Welcome to beta packages.  :)  A fix for this is up at
http://chunk.mp3revolution.net/lvm2 (apt-gettable); They'll be uploaded
tonight.  Feel free to try 'em out and provide feedback before they're
uploaded.

As for the really-bad-shape part; they work for me (tm); I don't have a
system w/ /usr on a separate partition.  I apologize for the bug, but
they happen.

--
<dilinger> people fear what they don't understand
<zinx> that is not true