Re: Video Editing

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 06:39:26PM +0100, Hereward Cooper wrote:
> ** I'm off list so please CC: me!
>
> Does anyone know of some video editing software that can chop some
> frames from a DivX avi? The only ones I have seen do camcorder stuff.
There is no good software for linux avaible atm.
I use the windos box from my brother with the free software from sf.net
called VirtualDub.

Maybe if you get it managed to install the divx codec under wine you can
run VDub with wine ...

840kb of real good Windows software ;))

Sven
--
Lamer! :)\nLokaler Admin mit enormen Rechten[tm]
[Christian Schneider und Jens Himmelrath in alt.hacker.org-gcf]