Re: HP DeskJet 610C

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 01:12:52PM +0200, Bj?rn Lindstr?m wrote:
> Has anyone got the printer HP DeskJet 610C working in Debian?
>
> It is not listed by magicfilterconfig, so I have tried some
> other DeskJet filters, but none of them work.
>
> What do I do now?

If you wish to use magicfilter: choose the hp550 filter. It works fine.

Or you can use lprngtool, and set your printcap up with that. It also
work fine. Just switched to using lprngtool a week ago with the same
printer. Used magicfilter before.

--
Kevin C. Smith           | "A Society that will trade a little liberty for a
smithkevinc@mchsi.com    | little order will lose both, and deserve neither."