Re: suporte

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 01:35:08PM -0300, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:
| 	Hi all,
| 	I'm going to install Debian Potato at HP Netserver E 800.
| 	anyone knows about an onboard NIC that is inside it?
| 	TIA,		Paulo Henrique.

Open the box.  Take out everything in the way (I presume it's one of
those really tiny boxes where everything is hard to get to).  Read the
labels on the larger chips on the mobo and do a google search until
you find out what you've got :-).  (if windows is already running just
check with it)

Maybe a simple google search for that machine will turn up a listing
somewhere (maybe HP has it on their web site).

-D

--

The wise in heart are called discerning,
and pleasant words promote instruction.