problem with woody install process

Hi,
Im trying to install potato in my new laptop, the new toshiba satellite 1900. This potato is
right downloaded because i was using it without problems during lot of time in my old
laptop, a satellite 2610. But, when i try to run the installation process, the machine hangs
up.
In woody, then problem has dissapeared, but when the computer restart, the installation
process begins a eternal loop asking one and another time my time zone configuration
(Europe, gmt, users, europe, gmt, users...). Is this a problem of woody? Could be that a
bug? Please, help me. Thank you everybody...
Consigue tu e-mail gratuito en Lycos. Entra en http://www.lycos.es
Consigue tu dominio por solo 19.95 Euros/año. http://lycos.es.domainnames.com/
¿Nuevos mensajes MMS? Ponle música, imágenes y texto a tus mensajes. http://mobile.lycos.es