Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 17:21:00 +0200
Subject: Re: possible mass-filing of bugs: many shared library
packages contain binaries in usr/bin
From: (Address deleted)
Newsgroups: local.debian
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org

listmaster@lists.debian.org

-------------------------------------

The key thing thats the same about all of missing messages is that
they have "Content-Type: multipart/signed; micalg=pgp-sha1;" headers
inside them. I assume that means they are pgp signed, but is there
anything I can get procmail to parse them though to turn it into
something my client can read, like text/plain?

Yours in total sincerity,

       Aquarion

--
The 'colors' vary, some points are the faintest blue - [but] we could
just as well describe them as a faint wafting of the smell of buttered