Re: arc archiver - where can I find it?

Hello
Sorry to dig this up, but I cant find the package that owns arc either.
searching for the package that owns that file obviously returns a million results.
I know the answer is obvious, I just cant think what it is.

Anyone else have experience with Amavis+Exim?
did you have to compile everything? no .debs out there?? (I'm lazy)

wget ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/utils/compress/arc521.tar.Z :(