Re: safe load average

>Any suggestions on how to cool this thing down (other than removing the
>builtin keyboard and putting bags of ice on the heatsink (I can't afford
>the ice or the external keyboard)). Other than a new computer or
>upgraded hardware, I can't afford it.

More RAM perhaps to bring down the swapping load?

WARNING -
This email is confidential and may contain copyright material.
If you are not the intended recipient of Capital Monitor's original e-mail,
please notify me by return e-mail, delete your copy of the message, and
accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Republication or re-dissemination, including posting to news groups or web
pages, is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Capital
Monitor Pty Ltd.

John Griffiths			Tel 02 6273 4899
Capital Monitor Pty Ltd		Fax 02 6273 4905
Press Gallery 			Mobile: 0412 690 643
Parliament House		e-mail: john@capmon.com
Canberra   ACT   2600		http://www.capmon.com
Australia			ICQ No: 7933859