Re: Drop-In Security Queries

Sure - what I'd do is set up the browser you're using to use localhost as
a proxy. Then the local machine's server logs will suffice as your history
of users' surfing destinations, and you can configure the local machine to
disallow proxy requests to wherever you want.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu