Re: screen messes up ncurses

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 04:54:49PM -0500, dman wrote:
> gnome-terminal doesn't draw the line-drawing characters correctly.
> It's why I (sometimes) have 'ascii_chars' set in mutt.

gnome-terminal draws the line characters correctly when I'm not using
screen - that's the weird part.

> Anyways, $TERM is : xterm

Yes. This is true for the Gnome terminals, xterm and Konsole (which
displays the line characters OK).
Well, I switched over to KDE for now, anyway, so I don't even have to
worry about getting screen to work with Gnome.

Thanks
--j