Re: unreadable xterm :)

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 09:37:40AM -0700, Carl Johnson wrote:
> > On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 09:06:28AM -0700, Carl Johnson wrote:
> > > You can set any of the fonts with entries in your .Xresources file.
> > > There are 6 fonts sizes plus the default, and any or all can be reset.

> Obviously I was too terse in my first explanation.

Nah, I just need to work on my reading comprehension.  I didn't quite
follow what you meant by "6 font sizes _plus_the_default_", since I
was assuming that the default option has to be selected from the
existing options.  Makes sense now and, based on the OP's earlier
reply, it looks like changing the relevant menu option from 'xterm
...' to 'xterm -fn 10x20 ...' makes my users happy.

Thanks!

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss