Re: Installing Debian on notebook failled.

On Tue, 7 May 2002, Nico Berg wrote:

>not asked all other questions are asked! Then I am in a loop. Nothing to do

Difficult problem. I have no idea what could be wrong. However, you could
try bootdisks with different kernel-image, or you could try adding swap
from command line (Alt-F2) in the very beginning, before the bug happens.

If this doesn't help, try installing Woody (if you were installing Potato)
or Potato (if you were installing Woody and then upgrading it later to
Woody).