Re: OpenOffice.org & Woody

On the OpenOffice 1.0 topic, I used the binary to install OpenOffice
1.0 on my Debian(3.0)(kernel 2.4.18). I installed as root and would
just like to know how I can install it so that normal users can use
OpenOffice. I hear something about a paramater sent to installation? Is
this correct? If so, do anyone know what the paramater is? If not, how
do I go about this?

Your help will really be appreciated.