Drop-In Security Queries

I need to know if it possible to set up a Debian system so it does the following: [1] Permits people to have private local accounts [1]: I know this is a given. [2] Set up a history log to track where people go when they are using the system. [3] Restrict where they can't go as needed. Any help you can provide will be greately appreciated. ->Scwawcaac<- -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org