Re: OpenOffice.org & Woody

%% craigw <craigw@lvcm.com> writes:

  c> What, are you on drugs or something? Come on man, are you pullin' my leg
  c> or what? It's a pig. A bloated, stuck pig. I see no problem with the
  c> operating speed, but the loading speed sucks.

  c> -They removed the "integrated desktop" (which I, obviously an oddball,
  c> happen to like. I might be the only person in the world who does. But I
  c> leave StarOffice running, it's on its own desktop, there are certain
  c> things I do with it, I don't have to wait for it to launch since I just
  c> leave it running...)

  c> after all this, the damn thing takes forever to launch.

Wait, I don't get it... if you were happy leaving StarOffice running in
the background, why don't you do the same thing with OpenOffice?

If OO is already started then bringing up new documents in it doesn't
take very long at all.