Samba

While I was trying to correct my samba problems, I accidently wiped
/etc/init.d/samba . I only found this out while using apt-get  to
reinstall samba(samba-common installed perfectly). It will not continue
and I suppose that these init scripts come with the debian installation
and not the samba installation. The samba apt-get call's output is at
the bottom. If someone could please spread some light on this topic for
me(why the script is installed with debian and not with
samba_2.2.3a-6_i386.deb, if this is actually the case) and help me sort
out this problem, maybe sent me the script file or something.

Youre help will be greatly appreciated.
Tinus

jmak:/etc# apt-get install samba
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  samba
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1  not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/2411kB of archives. After unpacking 5316kB will be used.
Preconfiguring packages ...
Selecting previously deselected package samba.
(Reading database ... 75073 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking samba (from .../samba_2.2.3a-6_i386.deb) ...
Setting up samba (2.2.3a-6) ...
update-rc.d: /etc/init.d/samba: file does not exist
dpkg: error processing samba (--configure):
 samba
jmak:/etc# cd init.d