Re: make bin image

On Mon, 2002-05-06 at 09:50, Vineet Kumar wrote:

Thanks, that works fine, on almost any cd:)
I have a problem with am movie. The fileformat is mpg2 and the file is
splitted up to tre cd's. It seames like no matther what or how I am
trying to copy, dd, tar or whatewer, the same is happening every time. I
am getting an error ( io error) bacause it cant find the end of the
file. (Of cause it cant find it, its on cd3)
any ideas?

/ernst