libpng2 & libpng3 => icon display problem in wmaker

Hi,

I just upgraded to wmaker 0.80.0-4 and libpng3 was installed as
a dependency. Now it seems that the png icons in my wmaker dock
cannot be displayed anymore. It seems like a catch 22 to me: if
I remove libpng3 wmaker complains and if I remove libpng2 then
21 other installed packages complain. Any fix for this problem
short of downgrading wmaker?

Thanks,

Morten

--
"It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu
 speech."                                                 (Mark Twain)