KMail Crash - Please Help

Hi everyone,

First, I'd like to thank everyone here for all the
help they've given me in the past.

I'm using Debian Woody with KDE 2.2.2 and Kernel
2.4.18. I'm trying to use KMail as my e-mail client,
however it crashes very frequently mostly after I sent
the first mail i.e. it'll crash somewhere after I've
composed and sent the second or third mail.

The crash occurs with a SIGILL (Signal 4). The
backtrace shows the crash to have occured in the
UpdateCursorPosition function of kmcomposewin.cpp

I've been trying to resolve this with the people of
Kmail however they don't seem to have had this problem
before :(

Has anyone faced a similar problem using KMail?? Are
ppl using KMail on Woody with KDE 2.2.2
successfully??? Could you'll please tell me which QT
you'll are using? Or any solutions to this problem

I'd really love to use KMail since I think it's one of
the best e-mail clients I've seen i.e in terms of
looks and functionality. Are there any other good QT
based fully functional e-mail clients?? (I prefer QT
to GTK)

Thanks very much for all your help...really.

Bye for now