Debian NFS install

Hey gang,

I am trying to install Potato on an extra machine via NFS. I've double
checked that NFS is working on the server by mounting it from another
RH box. No problem. dbootstrap fails, reporting "invalid argument". So I
go to a shell and enter the mount command by hand:

mount -t nfs 10.2.4.7:/mnt/cdrom /instmnt

mount reports a failure: invalid argument

Tailing the log on server shows that it authenticates the client with no
errors.

Anyone else jump this hurdle?

-D

"Black Holes are where God divided by zero."
    -- Steven Wright