Re: USB & 2. 4 kernels

On Saturday 04 May 2002 17:06 pm, David Roundy wrote:

> 2.4.18 was a particularly bad kernel for USB.  I'd try again with
> 2.4.17 or 2.4.19prewhatever.  Generally my experience is that my USB
> mouse and 2.4.keyboard have worked very well (except when using
> 2.4.18).

Thanks for that info.  What 2.4 kernel have you had the best luck with,
in general and with USB?

My ultimate goal is a VPN using FreeSwan and Shorewall, so solid
behavior in networking and crypto is a concern also.  Any suggestions
would be welcome.

--
Bud Rogers  <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.